APPLY FOR VOLUNTEERING
WHERE CONSTRUCTION AND DESIGN INTERSECT MINISTRY
Third Lens is a community of architects, engineers, planners, real estate and construction professionals who invest their Time, Talent and Treasure for eternal purposes.
That doesn’t always mean writing a check or traveling to a foreign country. It doesn’t even mean you have to work in the construction industry. Our community of volunteers often times work on projects from their home computers or office desks.
- Time: Time is our only non-replenishable resource. Many of our volunteers devote working hours to assist projects while others take personal time to contribute to a project or go on mission trips.
- Talent: Our volunteers donate their vocational giftings and skills. Some give professional services like architectural design or engineering, but talent comes in many forms and types.
- Treasure: Our volunteers are invested in the mission of Third Lens and its ministry partners. Many provide financial resources out of their abundance to assist with the impact the ministry is having on global missions. Donors are investing in a portfolio of projects across the world.
Here are some of the many ways to volunteer with Third Lens…
Design & Planning:
- Hydro & Plumbing
- Agricultural & Environmental
- Program Management
- Construction Management
- Project Management
- Estimators & Quantity Surveyors
- Procurement & Logistics
- Quality Assurance
- Mission Trip Volunteer
- Events Coordinator
- Graphic Design
- Web Development
- Social Media Management
The 610 Project
Empowering Haitians through education, vocational training, and microenterprise development.
LIA Medical Clinic
Exists to empower the local church to break the cycle of poverty in the poorest communities in the world.
A site redevelopment masterplan for a ministry site of LIA in Jamaica.
Restoring children from Guatemalan slums to their full potential in Christ.
Cuba Mission Churches
They structures for outdoor space to hold their gatherings.
Camille Place - The Barn
Providing a home and services to girls under the age of 18 who have been traumatized through sexual exploitation.
A rebuild of an historic house that will become a hub for children and families in the community.
Built on the same property behind the Curtis House as a space for activities and vocational training.
Kalisher Multipurpose Center
Will act as a place for church services, gathering space for the community, and event center for the local village.