Plan your work, work your plan.
Creating environments for heart change.
Executing the plan.
Plan to succeed. With some thoughtful planning, you can ensure your project’s success before it begins. From establishing scope and viability, to budget, schedule and team requirements, to process implementation and ongoing evaluation, Third Lens can assist with building a plan for your specific project needs. The process includes a detailed evaluation of project needs which are then measured against the merits of potential locations and available space. From concept to closeout, we’ll help you develop a plan you can build on.
Our staff and volunteers combine the skills of planners, architects and construction specialists to offer a full complement of services addressing location, master planning and preliminary design. Third Lens’ planning services include:
● Strategic Project Planning ● Master Program
● Master Scheduling ● Site Selection & Due Diligence
● Capital Funding Plan ● Architect/Engineer Selection
● Project Scope Development
Designed to your needs. Third Lens’ team leads each ministry through the recruitment and selection of the appropriate architects and engineers for each project. The project manager facilitates the development of documents through each stage of design and oversees the permitting process on behalf of the ministry. Once plans are completed, Third Lens’ team will submit and monitor the progress of the permitting process.
Our staff and volunteers offer a full complement of design services, including:
● Strategic Planning ● Schematic Design and Development
● Building Analysis/Selection ● Finish selection and specification
● Test Fits/ Space Planning ● Programming
● Preparation of construction documents as bid specifications
● Pre-bid, pre-evaluation, and negotiations
Trust the Process. Our experienced project managers provide effective leadership, sharp attention to detail, and a valued partnership you can count on throughout the life of your project.
Our staff leads a construction project through completion while overseeing budgetary, quality, coordination, and scheduling concerns through the implementation of rigid contractual and communication techniques while fostering positive working relationships on behalf of everyone involved. Projects are managed remotely and regular site visits coordinated with support staff.
Third Lens develops construction management teams based on each ministry’s specific needs and project requirements by providing effective project leadership in the following areas:
Program Management Services
● Contract Review and Negotiations ● Construction CPM Scheduling
● Change Order Analysis ● Productivity Analysis
● Construction Design Reviews ● Value Engineering
● Bid Phase Management ● Dispute Avoidance & Resolution
● Cost Estimating & Evaluations ● Inspection and Quality Assurance
● Project Control Systems (Monitoring Budgets, Schedule)
● Request for Proposal Preparation/Review