Trust the Process. Our experienced project managers provide effective leadership, sharp attention to detail and a valued partnership you can count on throughout the life of your project.
Our staff leads a construction project through completion while overseeing budgetary, quality, coordination, and scheduling concerns through the implementation of rigid contractual and communication techniques while fostering positive working relationships on behalf of everyone involved. Projects are managed remotely and regular site visits coordinated with support staff.
Third Lens develops construction management teams based on each ministry’s specific needs and project requirements by providing effective project leadership in the following areas:
Program Management Services
- Contract Review and Negotiations
- Change Order Analysis
- Construction Design Reviews
- Bid Phase Management
- Cost Estimating & Evaluations
- Construction CPM Scheduling
- Productivity Analysis
- Value Engineering
- Dispute Avoidance & Resolution
- Project Control Systems (Monitoring Budgets, Schedule)
- Inspection and Quality Assurance
- Request for Proposal Preparation/Review