Currently, Third Lens has the ability to work on 10-12 projects per year through its existing volunteers and staff. In recent months, the ministry has seen its pipeline increase to over 30 projects that could start in the next 2 years. The ministry strives to serve as many projects as possible and support our partners on the front lines. Due to an increase in demand for services, the Leadership and Board of Directors have set the following Strategic Plan in place for 2017.
- Increase capacity to 40 projects from 10 per year
- Impact the lives of 500,000 people per year through partner projects
- Hire 2 Project Managers and an admin/bookkeeper
- Triple our Professional Volunteer network in 2017
- Provide travel expenses for 12 interns to participate in study abroad assignments
- Acquire necessary software and technologies
- Launch Keystone Partners Program
- Increase Advisory Board to 20 members
- Financial Resources
- Keystone Partners Program
- Corporate Partners
- Individual Supporters
- Construction Professionals
In order to meet these goals, Third Lens will need to increase funding to meet operating expenses. The ministry has set in place specific fundraising targets and a budget to accommodate the growth. Request a copy of financial projects, please click here.
Additionally, the Board has established the following principles to govern financial stability, transparency and ensure stewardship:
- To be self-sustained by diversified funding channels by the end of 2017
- To underwrite 100% of operational costs through the Keystone Partners Program and allow for 100% of public donations to pass through directly towards project costs by 2017
- To eliminate fees to ministry partners by the end of 2017
- To have one year’s operating expenses in savings by the end of 2018
- To operate off 60% of the prior year’s revenues
- To never accumulate debt
To financially support the 2017 Annual Plan, please click one of the following links:
To learn more about volunteering opportunities or request additional information about Third Lens Ministries. Click the links below.